Time Saving Techniques for Microsoft Office
Become More Efficient And Productive In Microsoft Office
“This course is designed to give you an introduction on time saving techniques and tools that each of the Office applications provide. Cutback on the time by using the tools and techniques and become more productive in least time. In this course we will cover how to work with and become more efficient with large sets of data.
- If you’d like to follow along you’ll need Microsoft Office installed. Otherwise you can sit back, relax and enjoy learning some time-saving tools.
- Practice the skills you’ll learn with section quizzes and exercises.
- You will learn how to cut back on the clutter and disorganization of your Outlook Inbox.
- You will become a Microsoft Word master by learning how to effectively manage large Word documents.
- You will learn how to create consistently formatted PowerPoint presentations by
- harnessing the power of PowerPoint master slides.
- You will become more efficient in working with large data sets in Excel.
- Ultimately you will learn to save time with these Microsoft Office productivity techniques.
Who should take this course?
- This Microsoft Office course is designed for individuals that are looking to become more efficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of applications. If you’ve ever felt like there should be a quicker, easier way of completing a task in Excel or spending too much of your busy day managing and organizing your Outlook inbox, then this course is for you.”
|Microsoft Office 2013 Time-Saving Tools for the Office Newb Course Intro|
|Introduction to the course material||00:04:05|
|Excel - Save Time Creating Dynamic Reports with PivotTables|
|Creating an Excel PivotTable||00:06:18|
|Creating PivotTable Calculations||00:05:30|
|Understanding Excel PivotTables||00:02:31|
|Excel - Save Time by Automating Excel Tasks by Using Macros|
|Creating a Button to Run a Macro||00:06:18|
|Editing Excel Macros with VBA||00:08:30|
|Understanding Excel Macros||00:02:09|
|Using the Macro Recorder||00:09:04|
|Word - Creating Consistent Formatting with Styles|
|Creating Custom Word Styles||00:05:18|
|Formatting a Document with Styles||00:06:33|
|Updating_Editing Word Styles||00:04:22|
|Word Styles and the Navigation Pane||00:08:11|
|Word - Creating a Dynamic Table of Contents|
|Creating the Table of Contents||00:04:10|
|Updating_Editing the Table of Contents||00:04:07|
|Using Styles to Create a Dynamic Table of Contents||00:05:33|
|PowerPoint - Understanding and Using the Master Slide|
|Creating a Custom Slide Layout||00:07:04|
|Understanding PowerPoint Master Slides||00:02:12|
|Using a Master Slide in PowerPoint||00:10:21|
|PowerPoint - Managing a PowerPoint Presentation with Custom Shows|
|Creating and Viewing Custom Shows in PowerPoint||00:05:00|
|New Text Document||00:00:00|
|Understanding PowerPoint Custom Shows||00:03:18|
|Outlook - Organizing Your Outlook Content with Categories|
|Creating Custom Outlook Categories||00:03:00|
|Searching Outlook Content by Category||00:05:00|
|Understanding Outlook Categories||00:03:18|
|Using Outlook Categories to Organize your Content||00:07:24|
|Outlook - Automating your Outlook Experience with Quick Steps|
|Create and Use Outlook Quick Steps||00:06:15|
|Understanding Outlook Quick Steps||00:04:19|